“but ye shall receive power at the coming of the Holy Spirit upon you, and ye shall be witnesses to me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and Samaria, and unto the end of the earth.”
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.”
- Fix the dates: 3rd week in October – JiA Day of Fasting, – JIA Weekend.
- Collect and analyze relevant community information.
- Choose outreaches / projects and identify responsible volunteers.
- Divide community into prayer blocks and identify points of duty.
- Build bridges and network amongst Christians in the community.
- Compile JiA Weekend program or stick with the central JIA Program.
- Visit www.jesus-in-action.co.za website and obtain the marketing material and other information.
- Marketing, preparation and training (as needed).
- Implement and persevere.